Friday, October 19, 2007

My Brother is Straight!

My BROTHER has just gathered the family together and announced that he is "Straight"
My mom cried she said it must of taken so much courage.my dad looked a bit dissapointed but said he didnt mind at the end of the day he is his son and he loves him.
My sister was in bits she feels decieved especially after all the fashion advice and makeup tips he has given.
My Gran told him to be careful and not go getting AIDS.
I knew he was straight even when he was younger he liked football and used to play with lego.
we just want him to be happy and will try and learn to live with the way he is - we all decided to stand by him and help him to be himself.

No comments:

Sylvester

Sylvester
Tribute to Sylvester - By the time Sylvester died on December 16, 1988 of AIDS-related complications, he had firmly cemented his reputation as one of the most original and talented musicians to come out of the disco arena. While Sylvester represented to mainstream America the Black and gay cultural origins of disco music, his body of work included not only crucial contributions to the disco songbook, but also ballads that proved he was a versatile stylist who brought a realness and depth to all his material.